Our Lady's Manor Nursing Home

Edgeworthstown, Co. Longford


043 667 1007

Our Lady's Manor Nursing Home

Edgeworthstown, Co. Longford

Homepage

Welcome to Our Lady’s Manor Nursing Home

The historic home of the Sisters of Mercy and many members of the famous Edgeworth family, Our Lady’s Manor in Edgeworthstown, was officially handed over to the Newbrook Nursing Group in early 2009.

The Newbrook Group was founded in Mullingar in 1999 by Sarah Ann McGivney and her husband John Noel. Sarah Ann is a registered intellectual disability nurse with An Bord Altranais and holds both a Diploma and Masters of Science Degree in Gerontological Nursing.

Our Lady’s Manor Nursing Home first opened its doors to the public as a care centre in 1952, and was run by the Sisters of Mercy. The building, which was originally a Convent, has been converted and modified over the years to improve the facilities available for residents and in 2010 a major refurbishment programme commenced and is now complete.

Our Lady’s Manor can accommodate 61 residents, providing long-term, short-term, convalescent & palliative care. With beautifully maintained gardens surrounding Our Lady’s Manor, a large private vegetable garden to the rear of the building and multiple day rooms, the management and staff aim to provide Residents with the opportunity to live their lives in an open and unrestricted environment within the nursing home.

Our Lady’s Manor is located a short distance from the main street of Edgeworthstown (adjacent to the main Dublin to Sligo N4 roadway).

Homepage

Welcome to Our Lady’s Manor Nursing Home

The historic home of the Sisters of Mercy and many members of the famous Edgeworth family, Our Lady’s Manor in Edgeworthstown, was officially handed over to the Newbrook Nursing Group in early 2009.

The Newbrook Group was founded in Mullingar in 1999 by Sarah Ann McGivney and her husband John Noel. Sarah Ann is a registered intellectual disability nurse with An Bord Altranais and holds both a Diploma and Masters of Science Degree in Gerontological Nursing.

Our Lady’s Manor Nursing Home first opened its doors to the public as a care centre in 1952, and was run by the Sisters of Mercy. The building, which was originally a Convent, has been converted and modified over the years to improve the facilities available for residents and in 2010 a major refurbishment programme commenced and is now complete.

Our Lady’s Manor can accommodate 61 residents, providing long-term, short-term, convalescent & palliative care. With beautifully maintained gardens surrounding Our Lady’s Manor, a large private vegetable garden to the rear of the building and multiple day rooms, the management and staff aim to provide Residents with the opportunity to live their lives in an open and unrestricted environment within the nursing home.

Our Lady’s Manor is located a short distance from the main street of Edgeworthstown (adjacent to the main Dublin to Sligo N4 roadway).